Download free samples of our classroom materials!
- 2nd Grade Lesson Plan Day 1
- 2nd Grade Lesson Plan Day 2
- 2nd Grade Lesson Plan Day 3
- 2nd Grade Lesson Plan Day 4
- 2nd Grade Lesson Plan Day 5
A note about the ‘Vocabulary Superstar Sheets’:
These tools should be enlarged to allow the top portion of the tool to be attached (glued or stapled) to an 8 1/2″ x 11″ sheet of paper. The student may cut up the sides of each the four boxes so that each box can be lifted and folded on their diagonal lines. Have the students write the vocabulary word in the top triangle, the meaning in the bottom portion and when the individual box is lifted, the student may draw a small picture of the word.